Wireless RF Tx/Rx Remote control 315 MHz IC2262/2272 4 Channel
1) Receiver Operating voltage: DC 5V.
2) Receiver sensitivity is: -98dB.
3) Leg 7 bits: VT, D3, D2, D1, D0, +5V and GND.
4) Size: 7 x 22 x 41 mm.
Share this product:
The 4 Channel Wireless Four Button Remote Control Transmitter Receiver Module with Non-Locking mode can be composed of a fixed code four radio receiver circuits, remote control of four four-bit data output code corresponding to the module, you can easily make up a wireless remote control receiver circuit.
They are widely applied in the majority home electronics enthusiasts, industrial remote control electronic product design and development can be very good as a single-chip signal input source, especially for students and colleges electronic circuit design, the graduate design of the remote control circuit portion.
- There are four buttons on the remote control and respectively correspond to the four data bits to the receiving board output pin D0, D1, D2, and D3.
- Press the buttons to transmit signals, the corresponding data bit is output high.
Caution: Take care while handling the receiver module, that onboard copper coil (inductor) should be untouched. A little physical movement to the coil changes the inductance value which may cause the inappropriate circuit functioning.
Transmitter Remote control:
- Modulation mode: ASK (Amplitude Modulation).
- Encoder types: fixed code.
Decoding receiver board:
- Receiver Operating voltage: DC 5V.
- Receiver sensitivity is: -98dB.
- Leg 7 bits: VT, D3, D2, D1, D0, +5V and GND.
- VT is a valid signal high output pin upon receiving a valid signal, the pin output high may also drive the relay.
- Size: 7 x 22 x 41 mm.
Pin Connection and Functions:
VT output status indication.
D3 data output.
D2 data output.
D1 data output.
D0 data output.
5V power supply positive.
GND power supply negative.
ANT connects the antenna terminal.
Total of eight external receiver module interface. “5V” means a positive power supply, “D0, D1, D2, D3” represents the output, “GND” means the power supply is negative, “ANT” means connect the antenna terminal.
Far as the pro-distance requirements, then the best quarter-wavelength antenna, generally use a 50-ohm single wire, the length of the antenna is about 17cm.
1 x Wireless Four button remote control.
1 x Super Regenerative receiver module.