PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
HB100 Miniature Microwave Motion Sensor is a X-Band Bi-Static Doppler transceiver module. It has a built-in Dielectric Resonator Oscillator (DRO) and a pair of Microstrip patch antenna array, making it ideal for usage in motion detection equipment.This module is ideal for alarms, motion detectors, lighting control, vehicle speed measurement and automatic doors.
- Low current consumption (typical 30 mA)
- CW or pulse operation
- Flat profile
- Long detection range (20 m)
- Supply voltage: between 4.75V and 5.25V
- X-Band frequency: 10.525 GHz
- Minimum Power Output: 13 dBm EIRP
- 1 x HB100 MICROWAVE DOPPLER RADAR MOTION SENSOR
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.