Arduino XBee Shield Wireless Control For Zigbee
1) Stackable design, easy to plug into the ARDUINO development board.
2) Coupled with the Arduino Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth module, and other Bluetooth devices can communicate Wirelessly.
3) 3.3v and 5v dual power output.
4) 3.3v and 5v IO compatible.
5) USB2.0 protocol.
Share this product:
The XBee Shield simplifies the task of interfacing an XBee with your Arduino and equips it with wireless communication capabilities using the popular Zigbee or Bluetooth bee modules. This unit works with all XBee modules including the Series 1 and Series 2 (and 2.5), and also standard and Pro versions.
The shield has 2 jumpers, their position determines the serial communication mode of the Zigbee.
1- Jumpers in Xbee position, this allows the Zigbee to work as transmit recieve
2- Jumpers in USB position, this means that the Xbee module can communicate directly with the computer – however, this only works if the microcontroller has been removed from the Arduino board (this can be used as a replacement for USB-Zigbee Adaptor
- Stackable design, easy to plug into the ARDUINO development board.
- Coupled with the Arduino Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth module, and other Bluetooth devices can communicate Wirelessly.
- Coupled with the XBee module, you can achieve two or more sets of communication between Arduino or Arduino and PC Communications.
- 3.3v and 5v dual power output.
- 3.3v and 5v IO compatible.
- USB 2.0 protocol.
- Bitbang mode ready.
- Easily connected to a PC via mini USB Cable.
- PC via a USB cable directly connected with XBee adapters.
- Bluetooth Bee configures or uses as a data-transmission.
- Arduino board pro mini downloader.
Model Number XBee Shield V03
Supply Voltage (V) 3.3 ~ 5
Operating Temperature (â„ƒ) -40 ~ +85
USB Protocol 2.0
1 x Bluetooth XBee Shield V03 Module Wireless Control.