LORA Wireless RF Serial Link 868MHz/915MHz
1) Very Few External Components.
2) Excellent Receiver Sensitivity and Robustness to Interference.
3) Programmable Output Power Up to 4.5 dBm.
4) High-Quality Construction.
Share this product:
DRF1276DM is a type of long range low data rate data radio modem based on SX1276 from Semtech. DRF1276DM is a low-cost sub-1 GHz transceiver module designed for operations in the unlicensed ISM (Industrial Scientific Medical) and LPRD bands. Frequency spectrum modulation/demodulation, multi-channel operation, high bandwidth efficiency and anti-blocking performance make DRF1276DM modules easy to realize the robust and reliable wireless link. The module can work in two different modes: Standard mode and Star network mode.
- LoRa Frequency Spectrum
- 868/915Mhz ISM frequency band
- -139dBm receive sensitivity
- 20dBm Max. output power
- Serial port wake-up
- Wireless wake-up
- Star networking ability
- Supply voltage 3.4~5.5V
Industrial Control and Monitoring.
1 x LORA Wireless RF Serial Link 868MHz/915MHz.