This is a Turbidity Sensor with Module, an electronic monitoring module specially developed to work with microcontroller platforms Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC, ARM, AVR, among others. It is very efficient, the Arduino Turbidity Sensor is able to detect and verify the quality of the water, making the turbidity measurement, where it is possible to verify the results by means of digital or analog signal next to the corresponding pins in the accompanying electronic module. The Turbidity Sensor emits at its end an infrared light, imperceptible to human vision, capable of detecting particles that are suspended in water, measuring the light transmittance and the dispersion rate, which changes according to the Amount of TSS (Total Suspended Solids), increasing the turbidity of the liquid whenever levels increase.
- Operating Voltage: 5VDC.
- Current: 30mA (MAX).
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C to 80 ° C.
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, AVR, PIC, etc.
- Detects and verifies water quality.
- Ideal monitoring of water turbidity in rivers, streams, lakes, water boxes, catchment and research sites, laboratories, tanks with liquids and etc.
- Trimpot for sensitivity adjustment.
- Weight : 15gm
1 X Turbidity Sensor with Module