Magnetic Reed Switch module Reed Sensor
1) Clean, good waveform driving ability, more than 15mA.
2) Working voltage 3.3V-5.
3) Output format: digital switching output (0 and 1).
4) A fixed bolt holes for easy installation.
Share this product:
A reed switch is a sensor that closes circuit in the presence of a magnetic field. Reed sensors can be used in many application where contact less On/Off is required. However reed switches can be fragile to use directly, hence this module can make it easier to handle and mount the sensor in various applications.
It gets operated by the applied magnetic field. When the device is exposed to a magnetic field, the two ferrous materials inside the switch pull together and the switch closes. When the magnetic field is removed, the reeds separate and the switch opens.
- Open reed switch
- Working voltage: 3.3V ~ 5V
- Current: Up to 1.2A
- Comparator output, clean signal, great waveform, and strong driving ability
- Digital switch output (0 and 1)
Operating Voltage Range : 3.3V – 5V
Detecting Range : 1.5m
Dimensions : 45 x 20 x 15 mm
Weight : 5 gm
1 X Magnetic Reed Switch module Reed Sensor.