NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor Module
1) Adopt the NTC thermistor sensor, sensitivity is good.
2) With potentiometer to adjust the temperature detection threshold.
3) Working voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V.
4) Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1).
5) It has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation.
Share this product:
NTC Thermistor temperature sensor module is low cost, small size module. It is very sensitive to ambient temperature. It is generally used to detect the temperature of the surrounding environment. Through potentiometer adjustment, it is possible to change the temperature detection threshold. DO output can be directly connected to the microcontroller to detect high and low, by detecting temperature changes in the environment. The temperature detection range of the module is between 20 and 80 degrees Celsius.
- NTC thermistor sensor, good sensitivity
- The comparator output signal is more than 15mA.
- Possible to adjust the temperature distribution position detection threshold
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Output form: DO digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output
1 X NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor Module.