DHT11 Temperature & Humidity Sensor
1) Full range temperature compensated.
2) Relative Humidity and Temperature Measurement.
3) Calibrated Digital Signal.
4) Outstanding long term stability.
5) Extra Components not needed.
Share this product:
The DHT11 is a basic, ultra low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins are needed). It's fairly simple to use but requires careful timing to grab data. The only real downside of this sensor is you can only get new data from it once every 2 seconds, so when using our library, sensor readings can be up to 2 seconds old.
- Low cost
- 3 to 5V power and I/O
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 20-80% humidity readings with 5% accuracy
- Good for 0-50°C temperature readings ±2°C accuracy
- No more than 1 Hz sampling rate (once every second)
- Body size : 15.5 x 12 x 5.5 mm
- 4 pins with 0.1" spacing
1 X DHT11 Temperature & Humidity Sensor.