Triple Axis Accelero & Gyro Sensor MPU6050 GY-521
1) Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output.
2) Driver Chip: MPU6050.
3) Operating Voltage: 3-5V DC.
4) Communication: I2C/IIC Protocol.
5) Gyro Range: ± 250, 500, 1000, 2000 °/s.
6) Accelerometer Range: ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16 g.
Share this product:
The MPU-6050 is a serious little piece of motion processing tech! By combining a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP™) capable of processing complex 9-axis Motion Fusion algorithms, the MPU-6050 does away with the cross-axis alignment problems that can creep up on discrete parts.
This is a neat little breakout board for the MPU-6050 with a on-board Voltage regulator so it can be used with 5V directly.
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis Motion Fusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor
- Input Voltage: 5 Volts
- Dimension: 0.83 in x 0.63 in x 0.12 in (2.1 cm x 1.6 cm x 0.3 cm)
- Weight: 5g
1 X Triple Axis Accelero & Gyro Sensor MPU6050.