PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The ADXL335 is a small, thin, low power, complete 3-axis accelerometer with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The product measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g. It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion, shock, or vibration. This breakout board comes with an on-board voltage regulator and works at 5V.
- Three-axis magnetic field accelerometer module.
- Interface: Analog quantity output.
- impact or vibration acceleration in dynamic
- Compact size, low power supply.
- Used for game systems, mobile devices, etc.
- Operating Temperature: -40'C~ +85'C
- Dimension: 0.59 in x 0.59 in x 0.43 in (1.5 cm x 1.5 cm x 1.1 cm)
- Weight : 5 gm
- Build in Logic level converter for I2C
- Designed for 5V logic level
- All sensors connected to the I2C bus
- Free-Fall Detection
- FPV, RC and Robots systems
- GPS navigation systems
- Impact recognition and logging
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Motion-activated functions
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Free-fall detection
- 6D-orientation detection
1 X ADXL335 3-axis Analog Output Accelerometer Module angular transducer 3v-5v
my first specification - Hardik