PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
This is a breakout board for the fully integrated Hall Effect based linear ACS712 current sensor. The sensor gives precise current measurement for both AC and DC signals. The ACS712 outputs an analog voltage output signal that varies linearly with sensed current. The device requires 5VDC for VCC.
- The current sensor chip: ACS712
- 5V power supply, on-board power indicator.
- The module can measure the positive and negative 20A, corresponding to the analog output 66mV/A
- Current sensor chip : ACS712ELC-20A
- Operating Voltage (V) : 4.5V ~ 5.5V DC
- Measure Current Range : -20 ~ +20A
- Sensitivity : 100mV/A
- Dimensions : 32 x 13 x 13.5 mm
- Weight : 5 gm
1 X Current Sensor Module 20A ACS712
Product Specification, Right here