MQ-8 Hydrogen H2 Gas Sensor Module
1) Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
2) The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO.
3) TTL output valid signal is low.
4) The higher the voltage, the concentration of the analog output voltage is higher.
5) A hydrogen gas detection with good sensitivity.
6) Has a long life and reliable stability.
Share this product:
This sensor module has an MQ-8 as the sensor component and has a protection resistor and an adjustable resistor on-board. The MQ-8 gas sensor is highly sensitive hydrogen and less sensitive to alcohol, and cooking fume. It could be used in gas leakage detection appliance in domestic and industry. The resistance of the sensor component changes as the concentration of the target gas changes.
- With a signal output instructions.
- Dual signal output (TTL level output and analog output)
- TTL output valid signal for low level.
- Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- High sensitivity to hydrogen
- Can be resistant to ethanol steam, LPG (petroleum), smoke interference
- Has a long service life and reliable stability
- Quick response recovery features
- Continuous Analog output
- Low cost and compact size
1 X MQ-8 Hydrogen H2 Gas Sensor Module.