PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
A simple flex sensor 2.2" in length. As the sensor is flexed, the resistance across the sensor increases. Patented technology by Spectra Symbol. I love the Nintendo Power Glove. It’s so bad! The resistance of the flex sensor changes when the metal pads are on the outside of the bend (text on inside of bend). Connector is 0.1" spaced and bread board friendly. Check datasheet for full specifications.
Please refrain from flexing or straining this sensor at the base. The usable range of the sensor can be flexed without a problem, but care should be taken to minimize flexing outside of the usable range. For best results, securely mount the base and bottom portion and only allow the actual flex sensor to flex.
- Angle Displacement Measurement
- Bends and Flexes physically with motion device
- Possible Uses.: Robotics, Gaming (Virtual Motion), Computer Peripherals.
- Simple Construction
- Flat Resistance: 25K Ohms
- Resistance Tolerance: ±30%
- Bend Resistance Range: 45K to 125K Ohms
- Power Rating : 0.50 Watts continuous. 1 Watt Peak
- Temperature Range: -35°C to +80°C
1 X Flex Sensor 2.2"