Flex Sensor 4.5"
1) High resistance to extreme temperatures.
2) Reliable and consistent.
3) Can be mounted on stationary and flexible surfaces.
4) Countless bend ratios and resistance possibilities.
5) Can be custom designed to match customer specifications.
Share this product:
A simple flex sensor 4.5" in length. As the sensor is flexed, the resistance across the sensor increases. Flex Sensors are commonly used in Robotic Gloves and other Robotic Control application. It can be used to analyze how much a material is being bent. This flex sensor is 2.2” long and has two output leads which acts like a variable resistor. That is the resistance between two pins change based on how much the sensor is bent. It is commonly used along with another resistor to build a voltage divider circuit and then obtain a variable voltage based on the change in resistance of the sensor.
- Angle Displacement Measurement
- Bends and Flexes physically with motion device
- Possible Uses.: Robotics, Gaming (Virtual Motion), Computer Peripherals.
- Simple Construction
- Flat Resistance: 10K Ohms
- Resistance Tolerance: ±30%
- Bend Resistance Range: 60K to 110K Ohms
- Power Rating : 0.50 Watts continuous. 1 Watt Peak
- Temperature Range: -35°C to +80°C
1 X Flex Sensor 4.5".