This basic piezo sensor from Measurement Specialties is often used for flex, touch, vibration and shock measurements. A small AC and large voltage (up to +/-90V) is created when the film moves back and forth. A simple resistor should get the voltage down to ADC levels. Can also be used for impact sensing or a flexible switch.Comes with solderable crimp pins and a mass attached to the tip.
- Flexible PVDF Piezo Polymer Film
- Wide dynamic range
- Laminated for higher voltage output
- 0.1" breadboard friendly leads
- Vibration Sensing in Washing Machine
- Low Power Wakeup Switch
- Low Cost Vibration Sensing
- Car Alarms
- Body Movement
- Security Systems
1 X Piezo Vibration Sensor - Large.