Thermoelectric Peltier TEC1-12706 Cooler/Generator
1. Model Number : TEC1-12706
2. Operating Voltage : 12V
3. Maximum Voltage Vmax(V) : 15.4V
4. Maximum Current Imax(A) : 6A
5. Maximum Power : 92W
6. Maximum Temperature : 138°C
Share this product:
Thermoelectric coolers (TEC or Peltier) create a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool. Therefore, they can be used to either warm something up or cool something down, depending on which side you use. You can also take advantage of a temperature differential to generate electricity.
A thermoelectric cooling (TEC) module is a semiconductor-based electronic component that functions as a small heat pump. By applying DC power source to a TEC, heat will be transferred from one side of the module to the other. It creates a cold and hot side. They are widely used in industrial areas, for example, computer CPU, CCDs, portable refrigerators, medical instruments, and so on.
There are 127 couples in single module; 40mm x 40mm size module is a single stage module which is designed for cooling and heating up to 90°C applications.
Also Known as Thermoelectric cooling modules, Thermoelectric modules, Peltier modules, Thermoelectric cooling module.
- Model number: TEC1-12706
- Voltage : 12V
- Umax (V) : 15.4V
- Imax (A) : 6A
- QMax (W) : 92W
- Internal resistance: 1.98 Ohm +/- 10%
- Dimensions : 40mm x 40mm x 3.6mm
- Power Cord : 350mm
- HS Code: 854150
- Certification: RoHS
- Type: Cooling Cells
- Usage: Refrigerator/Warmer
Important Note: Heat side requires heat sink all the time. “ Do not run this device with a power supply more than a few seconds without a heatsink mounted to the device! ”
- Max. Operating Temperature: 138 Degree C
- Do not exceed Imax or Vmax when operating module.
- Please carry out moisture protection options (seeling) in final application use.
- Life expectancy: 200,000 hours
- Failure rate based on long time testings: 0.2%.
1 X Thermoelectric Peltier TEC1-12706 Cooler/Generator