RTC Real Time Clock I2C Module DS1307
1) Operating Voltage: 5V.
2) Two wire I2C interface.
3) Hour: Minutes: Seconds AM/PM.
4) Leap year compensation.
5) Accurate calendar up to the year 2100.
6) Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup.
Share this product:
DS1307 is a real-time chip of DALLAS company, which adopt I2C protocal to communicate with SCM, and there was this kind interface on Arduino, therefore is very convenient to link with each other. DS1307 have a programmable waveforms output, it can be used to drive LED lights, or trigger a certain event as a break off, but be careful when you use it to take some kind of high power module. We design the real clock module to pin out the I2C interface of Ds1307 and programmable waveforms output interface SQW are connected, but usually we will only use the I2C interface to realize basic set the clock/read function. Note, this module must be installed on the battery can work normally. The battery is button batteries (type CR1220), the positive upward: This tiny module embraces DS1307 time module and AT24C32 storage module. DS1307 and AT24C32 are connected to IIC bus.
This is the DS1307 Real Time Clock developed by one of our designers.
Hour: Minutes: Seconds AM/PM.
- Two wire I2C interface.
- Day Month, Date – Year.
- DS1307 based RTC with LIR2032 battery (Battery include).
- 1Hz output pin.
- Consumes less than 500nA in battery backup mode with oscillator running
- Available in 8-pin DIP or SOIC
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) recognized
- Real-time clock (RTC) counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month, month, day of the week, and year with leap-year compensation valid up to 2100
- 56-byte non-volatile RAM for data storage
- 56 Bytes of Non-volatile memory available to the user.
- The DS1307 is accessed via the I2C protocol.
- The module comes fully assembled and pre-programmed with the current time.
1 x RTC DS1307 24C32 Real Time Clock Module.