MQ-9 CO and Combustible Gas Module
1) Input voltage: DC5V power (current): 150mA.
2) Detectable Concentration: 10-1000ppm CO.
3) For home or factory gas leak detection device, suitable for carbon monoxide, combustible gas monitoring device.
4) Combustible gas range: 100 to 10000ppm.
Share this product:
The Analog CO/Combustible Gas Sensor(MQ9) module is useful for gas leakage detecting, it used the sensitive material SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. It make detection by method of cycle high and low temperature, and detect CO when low temperature (heated by 1.5V). The sensors conductivity is more higher along with the gas concentration rising. When high temperature (heated by 5.0V), it detects Methane, Propane etc. combustible gas and cleans the other gases adsorbed under low temperature. MQ-9 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Carbon Monoxide, Methane and LPG. The sensor could be used to detect different gases contains CO and combustible gases, it is with low cost and suitable for different application.
- High sensitivity to Methane, Propane and CO
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Domestic gas leakage detector
- Industrial gas detector
- Portable gas detector
- Arduino Uno – Gas Sensor
- 5V – VCC
- GND – GND
- Analog A0 – A0
1 X MQ-9 CO and Combustible Gas Module.