MQ5 LPG, Natural & Coal Gas
1) Input voltage: DC5V power (current): 150mA.
2) Suitable for home or industrial on LPG, natural gas, coal gas monitoring devices.
3) Excellent resistance to alcohol, smoke interference.
4) TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output low signal light can be directly connected microcontroller or relay module).
5) With a DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output.
Share this product:
The LPG (Propane) Gas MQ5 Sensor is used in gas detection equipment for detecting Propane gas in home, automotive or industrial settings. This sensor is compatiable with all microcontrollers, and would be a good addition to any projects needing to sense the presence of Propane.
- High sensitivity to Propane gas
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit
- Power requirements: 5 VDC @ ~160mA
- Interface Type: Resistive
- Dimensions: 0.75" diameter x 0.65" tall excluding leads (19.1mm diameter x 16.55mm tall excluding leads)
- Operating temp range: -14 to +122 °F (-10 to +50 °C)
1 X MQ5 LPG, Natural & Coal Gas.