MQ8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor
1) Operating Voltage is +5V.
2) Used to measure or detect Hydrogen.
3) Can be used as a digital or analog sensor.
4) Long life and low cost.
5) Simple drive circuit.
Share this product:
MQ8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor is used for measuring the concentration of Hydrogen (H2) in the air. Suitable for measuring concentrations from 100 to 10,000 ppm. Easy to implement heater drive and measuring circuit. This sensor is designed for long life and stable output. Our MQ-8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor is ideal for use in a Gas Leakage Circuit for detecting gas leaks.
- Good sensitivity to Combustible gas in wide range
- High sensitivity to Methane, Butane and Propane
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Hydrogen gas leakage detector
1 X MQ8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor.