LM35D Digital Temperature Sensor Linear Module DC 4V-30V
1) Sensitivity is 10mV per degree Celsius.
2) It is based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor.
3) Directly calibrated in ° Celsius (Centigrade).
4) Low power consumption, Low output impedance.
5) Screw holes for easy installation and fixed.
6) Useful in detecting ambient air temperature.
Share this product:
LM35D Analog Temperature Sensor Module is based on the LM35 temperature sensor. The LM35 Linear Temperature Sensor module is useful in detecting ambient air temperature. Sensitivity is 10mV per degree Celsius. The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.
LM35 is a precision IC temperature sensor with its output proportional to the temperature (in °C). The sensor circuitry is sealed and therefore it is not subjected to oxidation and other processes. With LM35, the temperature can be measured more accurately than with a thermistor!!!
It also possesses the low self-heating and does not cause more than 0.1 °C temperature rise in still air. The operating temperature range is from -55°C to 150°C. The output voltage varies by 10mV in response to every °C rise/fall in ambient temperature, i.e., its scale factor is 0.01V/°C.
- + : Positive power supply
- – : Negative one
- out : pick AD converter module analog signal input terminal or directly connected to the multimeter to measure
Operating voltage: 4V - 30V
Signal Output Type: Analog
Temperature measuring range: 0 - 100
Measuring accuracy: 0.5
linear scale factor: +10 mV
Low power consumption, less than 60uA
low output impedance, 1mA current through only 0.1
Dimensions : 29 X 13 X 5.5 mm
Weight : 5 gm
1 X LM35D2 Digital Temperature Sensor Linear Module DC 4V-30V.