PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
A flame detector is a sensor designed to detect and respond to the presence of a flame or fire, allowing flame detection. Responses to a detected flame depend on the installation, but can include sounding an alarm, deactivating a fuel line (such as a propane or a natural gas line), and activating a fire suppression system. When used in applications such as industrial furnaces, their role is to provide confirmation that the furnace is working properly; in these cases they take no direct action beyond notifying the operator or control system. A flame detector can often respond faster and more accurately than a smoke or heat detector due to the mechanisms it uses to detect the flame.
- Detecting range: >120 degree
- Analog and digital outputs
- On-board potentiometer and indicators
- 1% resistors to make this module more reliable and precise
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V – 9V
- Board Diameter: 40 mm.
- 1 x 5-Channel Flame Sensor Module
my first specification - Hardik