Light Photo Interrupter Sensor Module Speed Detection
1) The width of the optical coupling slot: 15mm.
2) Single signal output.
3) The circuit board output switch!
4) The output valid signal is low.
5) Can be used for workpiece counts.
6) It can also be used for industry counting, motor speed testing.
Share this product:
Light Photo Interrupter Module for Arduino will trigger a signal when light between the sensor's gap is blocked.
Photo Interrupter module consists of an optical emitter/detector in the front and two resistors (1 kΩ and 33 Ω) in the back. The sensor uses a beam of light between de emitter an detector to check if the path between both is being blocked by an opaque object.
- This 650nm laser diode is an industrial electronic component and used for as Industrial testament, Lab, DIY.
- It is precise and sensitive optical instrument. Before carrying on some laser DIY activities, please read about the technical information first and protect your eyes before laser ray. Be sure the operator has experience in optics DIY or testing.
- Working Voltage :3 - 5V
- Working Temperature :＋15 ℃~＋35 ℃
- Operating Current : I < 45mA
- Maximum charging current: 1000mA
- Battery discharge protection voltage : 2.8V
- 4 LED lights show battery level and charging status: (1) 0-25%: One LED is on (2)25%-50%: The first LED is on continuously, the second LED flashes (3)50%-75%: The first two LEDs are on continuously, the third LED flashes (4)75%-100%: The first three LEDs are on continuously, the fourth LED flashes. When all 4 LEDs are on continuously, the battery is charged to 100%
- Board size : 69 x 32 x 8 mm
1 X Light Photo Interrupter Sensor Module Speed Detection.