PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
MLX90614 is an infrared thermometer for non-contact temperature measurements. Both the IR sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning ASIC are integrated in the same TO-39 can. Integrated into the MLX90614 are a low noise amplifier, 17-bit ADC and powerful DSP unit thus achieving high accuracy and resolution of the thermometer. The thermometer comes factory calibrated with a digital SMBus output giving full access to the measured temperature in the complete temperature range(s) with a resolution of 0.02°C. The user can configure the digital output to be pulse width modulation (PWM). As a standard, the 10-bit PWM is configured to continuously transmit the measured temperature in range of -20 to 120°C, with an output resolution of 0.14°C.
- Power supply: 3-5 v (internal low-stall regulator)
- 10k Resistors for I2C interface with optional solder pulls
- SMBus compatible digital interface
- Sleep mode for reduced power consumption
- -40 ... + 125 ° C for the sensor temperature and -70 ... + 380 ° C for the temperature of the object.
- Measurement resolution of 0.02 ° c
- Different packaging options for applications and versatility measures
- Automotive quality
- Weight : 1 gm
DATASHEET /USER GUIDE
1 X Contactless Temperature Sensor Module GY-906 MLX90614