PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
Lithium-Ion charge protection circuit comes with over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short circuit protection. MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge, Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit, for a variety of various shapes 3.7 V lithium Ion batteries.1S 3A BMS is Small size, suitable for many requirements of high integration, low cost.
- high-accuracy voltage detection circuit
- terminal of the charger using high voltage device
- Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit
- MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge
- Over charge voltage: 4.25±0.05V
- Over charge release voltage:4.23±0.05V
- Over discharge voltage:2.54±0.1V
- Over current protection: 3A
Bms solder instructions:
- B+ connected to battery positive.
- B- take battery.
- P+ input to the positive battery output
- P- battery negative input output
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.