Li-Ion 14.8V 2200mAh (2C) With Charger-Protection Circuit Kit Generic
Share this product:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
Lithium-Ion charge protection circuit comes with over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short circuit protection. MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge, Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit, for a variety of various shapes 3.7 V lithium Ion batteries.
4 series 18650 battery 16.8 V 16 V 14.8 V. above the 3A device, means that the battery Battry discharge is greater than 3c.1c Nominal battery, 2000 mAh is equal to 2a * 1 = 2A Maximum operating current.3x Nominal battery means 2ahx3 = 6a Max Operating current.
In this kit there is 4x2200mah rechargeble cell with 4S 14.8V 20A Battery Protection Circuit. So user can very easy to make it Battery with Protection Circuit.
- 4x3.7V 2200mAh Battery
- Low maintenance
- Long life with full capacity for upto 1000 charge cycles
- high-accuracy voltage detection circuit
- terminal charger with high voltage device
- Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit
- MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge
- Low Standby current consumption.
Bms solder instructions:
- B+ connected to battery positive.
- B1 connection point between battery 1 and battery 2
- B2 connection of the point between the battery battery2 and the battery 3
- B3 connect the point between the battery 3 and the battery 4
- B-connection to negative battery
- P- + connection charging / discharging positive
- P-connection charging / discharging minus