LJ18A3-8-Z-BX DC 6-36V Inductive 4mm NPN proximity sensor switch
1) Wide voltage range.
2) Output Type: NPN-NO.
3) High repeated positioning accuracy.
4) High switching frequency.
5) Antivibration, dust, water and oil prevention.
6) Reverse power protection, short circuit protection, directly connecting with PLC.
Share this product:
This Tube Type Inductive Proximity Sensor Detection Switch NPN DC6-36V 4mm Normally Open switch LJ12A3-4-Z/BX is a component widely used in automatic control industry for detecting, controlling, and non-contact switching. When the proximity switch is close to some target object, it will send out control signal. When the metal approaches near-proximity switch sensing area, an Eddy Current is induced in metal. Which in turn disturbs the magnetic field produced by the Inductive Proximity Sensor. This change is sensed by the sensor. This inductive proximity switches can be non-contact, no pressure, no spark, quickly issued the electrical command. Accurately reflect the position and the stroke movement mechanism.
- Output Type: NPN-NO
- Red LED checks the state of the proximity sensor
- High repeated positioning accuracy
- High switching frequency
- Wide voltage range
- Antivibration, dust, water and oil prevention
- Reverse power protection, short circuit protection, directly connecting with PLC
- Can replace small switches and limit switches
- Outer (Theard) Diameter: M12
1 x DC 6-36V M12 Inductive 4mm NPN-NO Proximity Sensor Switch.