PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
MT3608 2A Max DC-DC Step Up Ultra Small Power Module Booster
This budget DC-DC boost converter that takes input voltage from as low as 2V to an output as high as 28VDC.
In = 2-24V / Out = 5-28V @ 2A Switching Regulator (Boost = Output Voltage has to be higher than input voltage), Good for getting stable 3.3V or 5V output from 1xAA or 2xAA or Li-ion batteries
- 2V to 24V input voltage with output boost 5V to 28V adjustable
- Maximum output current: 2A
- Input voltage: 2V ~ 24V
- Maximum output voltage: > 5V - 28V
- Efficiency: > 93%
- Input voltage should not exceed the maximum input voltage
- Peak current output current should not more than 2A
- Output voltage should always be higher than Input voltage
- PCB Size: 36 mm * 17 mm * 14 mm
How to use:
- Connect the IN+ and IN- of the module with 2~24V
- Adjust the potentiometer to adjust the output voltage. Please note that the output voltage should be higher than the input voltage.