It is a general-purpose chassis mounting mains transformer. The transformer has 240V primary windings and center-tapped secondary winding. The transformer has flying-colored insulated connecting leads (Approx 100 mm long). The Transformer act as a step-down transformer reducing AC - 240V to AC - 12V.
- Soft Iron Core.
- 3 Amp Current Drain.
- Winding material: Mixed Metal(Copper + Aluminum)
- DIY projects Requiring In-Application High current drain
- On chassis AC/AC converter.
- Designing a Battery Charger.
- Input Voltage: 230V AC
- Output Voltage: 12V, 12V or 0V
- Output Current: 1 Amp
- Mounting: Vertical mount type
- Core: Soft Iron Core
- Low cost and small package
- 1 X 12-0-12 3A Step-Down Transformer