Current to Voltage Converter Module Amp to Volt by Generic
Share this product:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
This module is designed for that voltage signal will become weaker with the increase of transmission distance through the process of circuit signal transmission, this module can avoid it.
voltage transmitter will be powered by 7-36V, current input range is 4-20mA/0-20mA, voltage output range is 0-3.3V/0-5V/0-10V.Zero and full range can be adjusted as your needs; the module is with high stability, good linearity, industrial grade
The current signal sampling resistor using high-precision color ring resistance, offers high accuracy, small temperature drift and high power.signal converter is designed with reverse connection protection, if wires connect reversely, it will protect the module from burning.
- Power supply: 7-36V (if the output needs to be 10V, the input must be over 12V)
- The product has reverse polarity protection.
- When the current input is at minimum (0mA or 4mA), adjust the Zero potentiometer to make the voltage output to be the minimum value (0.0V or others).
- When the current input is at maximum (20mA), adjust the Span potentiometer to make the voltage output to be the maximum value (3.3V or 5V or 10V; the output can be as low as 2.5V when the current input is within 4 -20mA).
- According to your needs, select the appropriate span through the jumper cap: ON: jumper cap buckles on the two jumper pins,OFF: two jumper pins without the jumper cap
- 4 -20mA: 0 -2.5V range: pin 1, 2 ON pin 3, 4 ON 0 -3.3V range: pin 1, 2 OFF pin 3, 4 OFF 0 -5.0V range: pin 1, 2 ON pin 3, 4 ON 0 -10.0V range: pin 1, 2 ON pin 3, 4 OFF
- 0 -20mA: 0 -3.3V range: pin 1, 2 ON pin 3, 4 ON 0 -5.0V range: pin 1, 2 ON pin 3, 4 ON 0 -10.0V range: pin 1, 2 ON pin 3, 4 OFF