It is a general-purpose chassis mounting mains transformer. The transformer has 240 V primary windings and center-tapped secondary winding. The transformer has flying-colored insulated connecting leads. The Transformer act as a step-down transformer reducing AC - 240V to AC - 24V with a maximum of 5A current and providing 2 outputs of 24V, 24V, 0V. Generally known as 24-0-24.
- Input Voltage: 115Vac or 240Vac
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Output Current: 5A
- Winding material: Mixed Metal(Copper + Aluminum)
- DIY projects Requiring In-Application High current drain
- On chassis AC/AC converter.
- Designing a Battery Charger.
- Input Voltage: 230V AC
- Output Voltage: 24V, 24V or 0V
- Output Current: 5 Amp
- Mounting: Vertical mount type
- 1 X 24-0-24 5A Step Down Transformer