Multi Output Voltage 3.3V 5V 12V DC-DC 12V Power Module by Generic
Share this product:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
In Project we need used to work in different voltages. So using this module we get the 3.3V, 5V, 12V Output. No need to use the external powersupply for each module only this module to use and get the different output.
- One Channel input: DC 6V - 12V (input voltage must be output voltage higher than 1V or more.)
- Triple Output: 3.3V (+ - 0.05v error), 5.0V (+ - 0.05v error), 800mA (load current must not exceed 800ma), 12V (12V input directly to the output)
- Two sides panel design, layout.
- Specially designed two pin mounting holes, can be directly fixed to the board extended tunnel experiments
- Multiple input and output pin, easy to use and connect;
- size: 4.5cm*4.5cm