PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
Diffused RGB Common Anode LED make some beautiful colors with this diffused 5mm tri-color LED with separate red, green and blue LED chips inside! They make a nice indicator, and fun to color-swirl. We like diffused RGB LEDs because they color mix inside instead of appearing as 3 distinct LEDs. These are Common-Anode type which means you connect one pin to 5V or so and then tie the other three legs to ground through a resistor. We carry and use CA more than CC because multi-LED driver chips (such as the TLC5940/TLC5941) are often designed exclusively for CA and can’t be used with Common-Cathode.
- Super Bright Tri Colors (Red and Green and Blue)
- 5 mm Clear Transparent Round Small Lens
- Forward Voltage / Direct Current : DC 3 Volt 20 mA
- 50-degree viewing angle
- Polarity : Anode (Shorter Part) | Cathode (Longer Part)
- Forward Voltage, at 20mA current: Red: 1.8-2.2V, Green: 3.0-3.4V, Blue: 3.0-3.4V
- Typical brightness: Red: 700 mcd, Green: 2100 mcd, Blue: 900 mcd.
1 x 100 Pcs RGB LEDs