Touch Key 16 Channel Sensor Module TTP229
1) Working voltage: 2.4V to 5.5V.
2) Built-in regulator.
3) Two modes.
4) Simple 8 key mode with independent 8 Channel parallel output.
5) Advanced 16 Key modes with I2C interface output.
6) Modes can be selected and configured by the user.
7) Adjustable sensitivity.
Share this product:
The TTP229-BSF Ton Touch IC is capacitive sensing design specifically for touch pad controls. The device built in regulator for touch sensor. Stable sensing method can cover diversity conditions. Human interfaces control panel links through non-conductive dielectric material. The main application is focused at replacing of the mechanical switch or button. The ASSP can independently handle the 8 touch pads or up to 16 touch pads.
- Operating voltage：2.4V~5.5V
- Built-in regulator
- Provides to set 8 direct keys or 16 direct keys by option
- Provides to set 8 separate outputs only for 8 direct input keys mode
- Has a 2-wires serial output interface, both can use for 8 and 16 direct input keys mode
- 2-wires serial interface can select active high or low by option
- Provides two kinds of sampling rate that slow sampling rate 8Hz and fast sampling rate 64Hz at sleep mode
- Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(1~50pF) outside
- Auto calibration for environment changing And the re-calibration period is about 4.0sec, when all keys are not activated for fixed time
1 X Touch Key 16 Channel Sensor Module TTP229.