PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
This I2C 0.96" OLED Display is an OLED monochrome 128×64 dot matrix display module with I2C Interface. It is perfect when you need an ultra-small display. Comparing to LCD, OLED screens are way more competitive, which has a number of advantages such as high brightness, self-emission, high contrast ratio, slim outline, wide viewing angle, wide temperature range, and low power consumption. It is compatible with any 3.3V-5V microcontroller, such as Arduino.
- Size: 0.96"
- Resolution: 128X64
- Viewing angle: greater than 160 degrees
- Supported platforms: for arduino, 51 series, MSP430 series, STIM32 / 2, SCR chips
- Low power consumption: 0.04W during normal operation
- Support wide voltage: 3.3V-5V DC
- Working temperature: -30-80 degrees
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- Communication: IIC, only two I / O ports
1 X OLED 0.96" i2c 128 X 64 Display Module Generic