PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The L7812 is a LOW DROP Voltage Regulator able to provide up to 1A of Output Current at a fixed 12V output voltage. These linear voltage regulators are monolithic integrated circuits designed as fixed-voltage regulators for a wide variety of applications including local, on-card regulation. These regulators employ internal current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe-area compensation. With adequate heatsinking they can deliver output currents in excess of 1.0 A.
- Output Current in Excess of 1.0 A
- No External Components Required
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting
- Output Transistor Safe-Area Compensation
- Output Voltage Offered in 1.5%, 2% and 4% Tolerance
DATASHEET - 7812
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.