CH340G USB to TTL Serial Chip SMD SOP16
Share this product:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
CH340 is a USB bus convert chip and it can realize USB convert to the serial interface, USB convert to IrDA infrared or USB convert to printer interface. In serial interface mode, CH340 supplies common MODEM liaison signal, used to enlarge asynchronous serial interface of a computer or upgrade the common serial device to USB bus directly. More detail about USB convert to printer interface please refer to the second manual CH340DS2. In infrared mode, add an infrared transceiver to CH340 can compose USB infrared adapter, realize SIR infrared communication.
- Full speed USB device interface, conforms to USB Specification Version 2.0, only needs crystal and
- Emulate standard serial interface, used to upgrade the former peripheral device, or add excess serial
interface through USB.
- Totally compatible with the serial application program in a computer endpoint Windows operation system.
- Hardware full duplex serial interface, set transceiver buffer, supports communication baud rate varies
from 50bps to 2Mbps.
- Supports common MODEM liaison signal RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR and CTS.
- Through adding level converter equipment to supply RS232, RS485, RS422 and another interface.
- Supports IrDA criterion SIR infrared communication, supports baud rate varies from 2400bps to
- For it is through USB converts to the serial interface, only compatible with application layer not totally.
- Software compatible with CH341, using the drive of CH341 directly.
- Support 5V and 3.3V source voltage.
- Supply SSOP-20 package without lead, compatible with RoHS.