PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The AT24C32/64 provides 32,768/65,536 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read only memory (EEPROM) organized as 4096/8192 words of 8 bits each. The device’s cascadable feature allows up to 8 devices to share a common 2- wire bus. The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low power and low voltage operation are essential. The AT24C32/64 is available in space saving 8-pin JEDEC PDIP, 8-pin JEDEC SOIC, 8-pin EIAJ SOIC, and 8-pin TSSOP (AT24C64) packages and is accessed via a 2-wire serial interface. In addition, the entire family is available in 2.7V (2.7V to 5.5V) and 1.8V (1.8V to 5.5V) versions.
- Low-Voltage and Standard-Voltage Operation – 2.7 (VCC = 2.7V to 5.5V) – 1.8 (VCC = 1.8V to 5.5V)
- Low-Power Devices (ISB = 2 µA at 5.5V) Available
- Internally Organized 4096 x 8, 8192 x 8
- 2-Wire Serial Interface
- Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
- Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol
- 100 kHz (1.8V, 2.5V, 2.7V) and 400 kHz (5V) Clock Rate
- Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection
- 32-Byte Page Write Mode (Partial Page Writes Allowed)
- Self-Timed Write Cycle (10 ms max)
- High Reliability – Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles – Data Retention: 100 Years
- Automotive Grade and Extended Temperature Devices Available
- 8-Pin JEDEC PDIP, 8-Pin JEDEC SOIC, 8-Pin EIAJ SOIC, and 8-pin TSSOP Packages
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.