Stanley 69GR20B Plastic Gluepro Trigger Feed Hot Melt Glue Gun
Quality engineered for reliable performance and Uses standard hot melt glue sticks
Trigger-feed mechanism controls glue flow
Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 27.3 x 17.8 cm
Heats up quickly and bonds within 60 seconds
Item model number: 69GR20B
Share this product:
Stanley hot glue gun, you can perform a set of tasks, such as securing wooden furniture and fixing fabric covers of your cushions, all by yourself. In just about 60 seconds, this glue gun fixes things. That’s not all, it comes with a trigger-feed mechanism which ensures that the glue flows only when the trigger is pressed.
Fold-out stand for safe handy storage while in use.
Trigger-feed mechanism controls glue flow , Ergonomic Design.
- It would take 5 minutes for the glue to reach the working temperature (if the power input is 220-240V AC, 50Hz)
- Time to wait for glue stick to melt – 3-5 min for corded. 2-3 minutes once the product is charged for cordless
- The heat gun must be charged for 10-12 min before using the cordless feature. The cordless feature can be used for 7-10 minutes only post charging. You should charge the gun again post 10 min of usage
- Disclaimer: The glue gun can get heated up if used while charging in corded state. The product nozzle will be at 190C while charging and the body of the glue gun gets warm
- Fold-out stand for safe handy storage while in use
- Trigger-feed mechanism controls glue flow
1 x 69GR20B PLASTIC GLUEPRO TRIGGER FEED HOT MELT GLUE GUN