Heated Bed for 3D Printer mos tube 30A Module Generic
Share this product:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
It has a small and compact appearance, unique snowflake heat sink design which enables more powerful heat dissipation. Perfcet solution to large hot bed power and current load problem. An added insulation cover on the terminal to prevent leakage and to avoid electric shock, with more secure electricity use. This module can work stably at the measured I (Max) = 30A in normal cooling. In using, make sure the current do not exceed 30A.
- Heat bed power expansion module for 3D printer.
- High power and high current
- Very powerful MOSFET to withstand higher current than normal RAMPS or other 3D Printer controller can handle
- Unique snowflake fin design
- Heat dissipation is more powerful.
- Solves the problem of current load and too much heat bed power.
- Stable and reliable
- Long service life.