Thermistor 100k NTC with 1 Meter Cable Temperature Sensor
1) Temperature range of use: −40°C to 270°C.
2) Dissipation power factor: ≥5 mW/℃ (static in the air).
3) 100k Ohm NTC Thermistor.
4) NTC Thin Film Thermistor Cable.
5) Max power rating: 45 mW
6) The hot time constant: ≤7 s(in the air)
Share this product:
This is Thermistor 100k NTC with 1 Meter Cable Temperature Sensor for 3D Printer Reprap. The thermistor is a thermally sensitive resistor known for exhibiting a large change in resistance with only a small change in temperature.
It is important to note that a thermistor’s change in resistance is non-linear. It follows a pre-defined curve which is provided by the thermistor manufacturer.
Positive thermal coefficient (PTC) will increase in resistance with an increase in temperature, negative ones (NTC) will decrease. But the formula in practice is not linear, so sometimes an accurate table of measurements is better than the linear formula. These measurements can usually be found in the datasheet that accompanies the thermistor.
We also have a variety of 3D Printers and accessories from the Brand CREALITY at the best price in INDIA,
- 100k Ohm NTC Thermistor.
- NTC Thin Film Thermistor Cable.
- Nominal value: R25 (25 ℃) : (common) 1.5K, 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 30K, 47K, 50K, 100K, 200K, 500K, etc.
- Resistance precision: ± 1%, ± 2%, ± 3%.
- B value R25/50 (common) 3435k, 3600k, 3950k, 3990k, 4100k, 4200k, etc.
- B value accuracy: ± 1%.
- Recommend the use of parameters: R25℃ = 100 k B25/50 = 3950 k ± 1%)
Package Includes :
1 x Thermistor 100k NTC with 1 Meter Cable Temperature Sensor
Product Specification, Right here
|Temperature Measuring Range (°C) ||−40 to 270|
|Length (mm) ||3|
|Width (mm)||1.8 (Body Diameter)|
|Weight (gm) ||5|
|Cable Length (Meter)||1|
|Shipment Weight ||0.01 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||6 × 4 × 2 cm|
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of SunRobotics customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.