Kapton 30m Tape Heat Resistant 1 Inch
1) High temperature tape will not burn or wrinkle
2) 1 mil polyimide film & 1.5 mil silicone adhesive
3) Clean removal, no residue
4) Safe for the use on dedicated and sensitive Components.
5) Maximum Heat transfer efficiency.
Share this product:
High-temperature tape is commonly used in electronics repair. PREMIUM QUALITY, not to be compared with cheaper imported tapes. Polyimide (Kapton) tape is widely used for masking during powder coating, wave soldering, circuit board production, or holding parts in place during hot air rework or repair of electronic components. Due to its semi-transparent shiny gold color, it also has a myriad of hobby and craft uses. Commonly used in electronics repair, it is the ideal choice for QFP or BGA rework operations. It is also well suited for use with through-hole repair operations.
- The high-temperature tape will not burn or wrinkle
- 1 mil polyimide film & 1.5 mil silicone adhesive
- Clean removal, no residue
- Safe for use on dedicated and sensitive Components.
- Maximum Heat transfer efficiency.
- Slide on a Replaceable tip.
- Cool Grip Insulating Nylon Handle
- High Quality Built Material.
- The workhorse of electronic industries. The highest and the most popular product.
- General-purpose for all electronic applications.
- 1 x Kapton Tape Heat Resistant 1 Inch