PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
- FULLY OPEN SOURCE: Creality 3D is working with its wonderful community of users and contributors to improve this open sourced product every day. A design culminating from some of the best and brightest minds in the 3D printing world.
- NEXT GENERATION TECHNOLOGY: Our upgraded control board offers state of the art, "Resume Print" technology. Should your printer suffer unexpected power outages, it will resume from the last recorded extruder position. Goodbye failed prints! The advanced MK-10 extruder's genius design greatly reduces the risk of clogging and uneven extrusion. High precision ball bearing wheels made from Delrin/POM engineering thermoplastic deliver high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability.
- HIGH-POWERED, SAFE POWER SUPPLY: The Ender 3 comes with a high-quality power supply, with 2 separate fuses to protect your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the build surface to 90*C in just 5 minutes!
- PARTIALLY-ASSEMBLED KIT: The lower base and all wiring completed in our factory. This kit style 3D printer comes with all tools included and is an excellent project for middle school and high school-aged students. The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics!
- Cost Effective: The compact design allows Ender-3 to fit in the trunk of your car or even back seat, while still providing 6x more build volume than other entry-level printers.
- Safety protected Power supply, reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes. Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing.
- CNC machining of Y-rail mounting groove to make sure precise positioning and keep the stable frame with High-Precision printing quality.
- Patent Technology One: MK-10 Extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; Patent Technology Two: V-Slot with POM wheel make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
- Printing Technology: FDM
- Printing Accuracy: ±0.1 Mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 Mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.1 To 0.4 Mm
- Nozzle Speed: 180 mm/s
- Compatible Filaments: 1.75 Mm PLA, TPU, ABS, PETG
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MacOS Compatible
- Software: Pro/E, Solidworks, Siemens UX, 3DS Max, Rhinoceros 3D Compatible
- Formats:Stl,.Obj,.Mpt,.Mpf Ambient
- Temperature: 5 to 40 degree C (41 to 104 degree F)
- Nozzle Temperature: 255 degree C (491 degree F)
- Heated Bed Temperature: 110degree C (230degree F)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Connection, SD Flash
- Power Source: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
- Overall Size: 440 x 410 x 465 mm (17.3 X 16.1 X 18.3")
- Auto Resume Print: Yes
- Spool Holder: Yes
- 1 x Ender-3 3D Printer (LCD Screen, Power Supply, Spray Head Assembly, Spool Holder, Motors, Parts need to be assembled)
- 1 x Tool Box (50g Testing Filament Included)
- 1 x Screw Accessories Box Step by Step Manual.