Buzzer Module B27 12V
1) Minimum Sound Level: 85db.
2) Oscillation Frequency: 4KHz ± 500Hz.
3) Current Consumption: 10mA.
4) Operating Voltage: 3-25V DC.
5) Tone: Continuous.
Share this product:
Buzzer electronic probe with integration structure. Using DC power, it is widely used on computers, printers, photocopiers, alarm clocks, electronic toys, automotive electronic equipment, telephones, timers, and other electronic products.
- The piezoelectric buzzer mainly consists of a multivibrator, a piezoelectric buzzer chip, block matching impedance, a resonator and a shell
- Multivibrator consists of transistors or integrated circuits. When turned on, the multivibrator vibrates and outputs a beep.
- impedance matcher drives a piezoelectric beep.
- connected to the rated power and the buzzer will sound continuously.
- Output DC Voltage: 22v
- Diameter: 23 mm
- Height: 12 mm
- Cable Length: 100 mm
- Sound pressure level: 85-95 dB
- Nominal voltage: 12VDC
- Operating voltage range: 3 V-24 V
- Maximum current: 10mA
1 X Buzzer Module B27 12V Generic.