PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
Buzzer electronic probe with integration structure. Using DC power, it is widely used on computers, printers, photocopiers, alarm clocks, electronic toys, automotive electronic equipment, telephones, timers, and other electronic products.
- The piezoelectric buzzer mainly consists of a multivibrator, a piezoelectric buzzer chip, block matching impedance, a resonator and a shell
- Multivibrator consists of transistors or integrated circuits. When turned on, the multivibrator vibrates and outputs a beep.
- impedance matcher drives a piezoelectric beep.
- connected to the rated power and the buzzer will sound continuously.
- Output DC Voltage: 22v
- Diameter: 23 mm
- Height: 12 mm
- Cable Length: 100 mm
- Sound pressure level: 85-95 dB
- Nominal voltage: 12VDC
- Operating voltage range: 3 V-24 V
- Maximum current: 10mA
1 X Buzzer Module B27 12V Generic
my first specification - Hardik