DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Module
1) Programmable Digital temperature sensor.
2) Operating Voltage: 3V to 5V.
3) Unique 64-Bit address Enables Multiplexing.
4) Requires no External Components.
5) Use-Definable non volatile(NV)Alarm Settings.
Share this product:
This DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Module For Arduino, a Digital temperature sensor DS18B20 will tell you, with 9 to 12-bit resolution! Uses only 1 wire to the Arduino or other microcontroller for communication. With the One Wire protocol, you can operate a large number of these sensors from one Arduino pin. This is the latest DS18B20 1-Wire digital temperature sensor from Maxim IC. Reports °C with 9 to 12-bit precision, -55°C to 125°C (+/-0.5°C). Each sensor has a unique 64-Bit Serial number etched into it allowing for a huge number of sensors to be used on one data bus. This is a wonderful part that is the cornerstone of many data-logging and temperature control projects.
- Unique 1-Wire interface requires only one port pin for communication
- Each device has a unique 64-bit serial code stored in an onboard ROM
- Multi-drop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications
- Requires no external components
- Thermometer resolution is user-selectable from 9 to 12 bits
- Converts temperature to the 12-bit digital word in 750ms (max.)
- User-definable nonvolatile (NV) alarm settings
- The alarm search command identifies and addresses devices whose temperature is outside of programmed limits (temperature alarm condition)
- Applications include thermostatic controls, industrial systems, consumer products, thermometers, or any thermally sensitive system
- 1 x DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Module.