PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
Tactile Push Button Switch is widely used as a standard input “buttons” on electronic projects. These work best when you mount it on PCB but can also be used on a solderless breadboard for temporary connections in prototypes. The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed and complete the circuit.
This tact switch also offers reliable dome contact technology and strong tactile feedback, with multiple operating forces to choose from. Applications include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical devices, testing/instrumentation, and computer/peripherals.
- Contact Configuration: Single Pole Single Throw (SPST)
- Terminal Type: Through Hole
- Switch Operation: Momentary
- Actuator Length: 0.7mm
- Actuator Colour: Red
- Actuator Type: Button
- Operating Temperature Range: -35 to +85°C
- Contact Material: Silver Over Nickel Plated Copper Alloy (Stationary); Silver Plated Copper Alloy (Movable)