PulsEvo Three Terminal Voltage Regulator ICs Kit (50PCS)
1) Product Series: LM317T/L7805CV/L7806CV/L7808CV/L7809CV/L7810CV/LM1117/L7815CV/L7818CV/L7824CV
2) Mounting Type: Through-hole
3) Output Type: Adjustable
Share this product:
The kit contains a variety of voltage regulators in various ranges. This regulator can provide local on-card regulation, eliminating the distribution problems associated with single-point regulation. Each type employs internal current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe area protection, resulting in it being essentially indestructible. Although designed primarily as fixed voltage regulators, these devices can be used with external components to obtain adjustable voltage and currents.
The kit comes with Good Quality Plastic box with a separator to keep the connector in a sorted manner.
- A voltage regulator generates a fixed output voltage of a preset magnitude that remains constant regardless of changes to its input voltage or load conditions.
- There are two types of voltage regulators: linear and switching.
- The ic voltage regulator is conveniently used for local regulation
- The ic voltage regulator is easy to use
- It is the most efficient and reliable
- The ic voltage regulator is versatile
- It is very cheap due to mass production and is easily available
|Mounting Type||Through Hole|
|No. of Output ||1|