SunRobotics 6DOF Biped Humanoid Robot Chassis DIY Kit with Metal Geared Servo Motors (Unassembled)
1) High-quality, light weight, and strong aluminium brackets
2) High torque MG996R metal gear servo motor
3) Clever mechanical structure, mounting design and easy to build
4) Rapid movement with Turn forwarding, backward, left & right moves
5) Custom moves possible by programmed as desired
6) Best for robotics hobbyists, robot competitions, and school science projects for kids
Share this product:
A Bipedal Walking Robot is a type of humanoid robot which mimics a human being and can be programmed to perform some tasks as required. The biped robot can go straight, and turn around providing 6 degrees of freedom. The assembling is also very convenient and easy to build. The structure is made of metal servo brackets and hence a very steady walking robot. This is a precursor to the more advanced humanoid robots. This kit can be operated using arduino servo controller which can be programmed using arduino IDE.
Note: The kit comes with aluminum brackets and a metal gear motor only
High-quality, lightweight, and strong aluminum brackets.
High torque MG996R metal gear servo motor.
Clever mechanical structure, mounting design, and easy to build
Rapid movement with forwarding, backward, left & right moves.
Custom moves are possible by programmed as desired
Best for robotics hobbyists, robot competitions, and school science projects for kids