SunRobotics Aluminium Alloy Based 4DOF Robotic Arm DIY Kit | Arduino Based Open Source | Metal Gripper | POT Controlled | Unassembled
1) High-quality, light weight, and strong aluminium brackets.
2) High torque MG996R metal gear servo motor.
3) High strength lightweight high-quality gripper.
4) High-quality ball bearing for smooth movement.
5) Clever mechanical structure, mounting design and easy to build
Share this product:
This is an aluminium alloy-based 4DOF robotic arm DIY kit by sunrobotics. This is a kind of metal robotics arm, which uses Mg996R metal gear high torque servo motors. The robotics arm has strong aluminium 2 jaws gripper for gripping objects or parts. Each servo can move 180 degrees, the movement angle of the servo is relatively large and we use bearings for smooth motion. This robotics arm assembly no requires welding and additional tools. We provide step-by-step assembly videos and you can assemble all the parts yourself with the reference video. You can choose your favourite controller and components according to your needs.
Buy your favourite component:
2. High torque MG996R metal gear servo motor.
3. High strength lightweight high-quality gripper.
5. Clever mechanical structure, mounting design and easy to build.